Mizuno driver testing opportunity

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
we have 20 of the new JPX 850 drivers to send out for testing - it's not at retail until Feb next year so this is a really exciting opportunity

if you are interested in testing and reporting back on the driver then have a look at how to to apply

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/uncategorized/test-new-mizuno-jpx850-driver-60055

Paul O'H and I tested it a couple of months ago and really liked it

Last edited by a moderator:

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm in. I have been interested in the JPX-850 driver and fairways ever since Mizuno release teasers about them early in the year

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
yet another great opportunity from GM. As much as I would like to enter, I feel it would be a bit greedy what with just having had the Yonex iron fitting, so for that reason......I'm oot!!

Good luck to all who enter, and look forward to the reviews as I'm in the market for a new driver.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
will endeavour to make sure some of the northern forum contingent for whom getting to fitting opportunities is often not logistically possible will get prioritised on this

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
will endeavour to make sure some of the northern forum contingent for whom getting to fitting opportunities is often not logistically possible will get prioritised on this
Mike, can I just change my address care of my cousin in Carlisle ?:)

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site

Fantastic gesture that Mike :thup:

I like my 910D2 too much to change, but best of luck to all those who enter.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

This is very reasonable. Due to issues with holiday schedules at work I can't enter many of the oppos that involve lengthy travel as I am sure many can't also, even southern folks I guess.
Good luck to everyone in on this mo matter where you are.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stuck my name in the hat. Been considering a new driver for a while, and love the look of the new Mizuno, so be awesome to get the chance to hit one. Good luck everyone!

john0

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have just been reading through the competition again and have just realised that the lucky people actually get to keep the driver.

When I first applied I thought it was only testing it and you would have to send it back. It's an even better opportunity now (in fact would actually be worth moving to Carlisle for :D )

*Note to self - read things properly in future*

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This is very reasonable. Due to issues with holiday schedules at work I can't enter many of the oppos that involve lengthy travel as I am sure many can't also, even southern folks I guess.
Good luck to everyone in on this mo matter where you are.

Northern....not Scottish ;)