Possible new Mizuno driver

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Luke Donald was spotted using a possible new Mizuno driver, pics are all over Twitter and he is one I found

Bm5vL0tIEAAZIVH.jpg:large

Just need Titleist to reveal what they will be offering.

EDIT** Golfwrx has a few more pics http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1014299-luke-donald-testing-the-new-mizuno-jpx-850-driver-at-the-2014-players/

Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
oh my god, cant believe they have brought yet another new driver out, what about 2nd hand prices, think of the consumer, do they think we are stupid, but I have to buy one!

oh hang on.. Mizuno!?! oooops.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
oh my god, cant believe they have brought yet another new driver out, what about 2nd hand prices, think of the consumer, do they think we are stupid, but I have to buy one!

oh hang on.. Mizuno!?! oooops.

lol

they had 4 versions of the JPX 825 on the conforming driver head spec sheets - interestingly they have the 850 but there is no reference picture....yet

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks like the usual adjustable hosel but with weight shift forward to back to change the centre of gravity. May be a proprotype, still looks a bit rough. Luke won't stick with a Mizuno driver though.

Albanach

Head Pro
Visit site
Well, I know someone on the Mizuno Tour van, and I know that Luke has been playing TM for some time and getting paid to do so, so if past performance is any guide to the future ....

Not sure if the TM driver is really working for him at the minute though, think his driving stats are pretty poor.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I like the idea of adjusting the flight and spin forward and backwards, I'm not into the slider tech to straighten a swing fault, but to adjust the flight..... Oh baby!