Mizuno driver testing opportunity

Ads749r

Head Pro
Visit site
Wow he loves it. It does look lovely and it sounds nice I think too. Interesting seeing his numbers change quite a bit with the little diddly weights. Hopefully with the right marketing it will be big.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Wow he loves it. It does look lovely and it sounds nice I think too. Interesting seeing his numbers change quite a bit with the little diddly weights. Hopefully with the right marketing it will be big.

Who was on here recently crowing about such a thing :whistle: nobody listens :rofl:

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
quick note to clarify that the 20 drivers are across all our channels - however the biggest single chunk (5) is reserved for the fourm

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
I have sent an Email to Mike, last time I played a Mizuno driver was few year ago with the original Widec, this new 850 would give me an opportunity to see how far they have come on. But, as a newcomer I don't expect to be chosen, now that would be unfair on the long time members.:D

chillicon

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am in. Have never won anything like this, but it would beautifully compliment the recent mizuno irons , bag, glove, balls and brolly purchases.

Sion

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm in, great opportunity and would fit nicely with my MP 53's
How do you get on with the 53s? I got fitted for a set about two years ago. Couldn't afford them but would love a set!! PS does any one know when the draw is for this comp?