Mizuno driver testing opportunity

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
will endeavour to make sure some of the northern forum contingent for whom getting to fitting opportunities is often not logistically possible will get prioritised on this

Lichfield might be pushing it. If so can i just say

"you cut me, i bleed iron bru"

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have both the MP600 and 650 in the loft, so it would be good to compare them with the JPX 850

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I imagine the JPX 850 will fit in the loft just as well.:thup:

If it's half as good as its predessers then it won't be in the loft, but in my bag. Always thought Mizunos Fast track system was better then anything at that time from other OEMs.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If this driver performs half as good as it looks it'll be a pretty excellent club! I'm entered and excited!

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Name in the hat and will wait and see😃 think my chances are going to bed,I'm being a utd fan lol but hey ho!

i presume if selected we may have to pop up to sunny Cumbernauld to collect the club? Double win if that's the case as my parents live round the corner and will have to chance to see them before Xmas :)

Last edited:

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Name in the hat and will wait and see😃 think my chances are going to bed,I'm being a utd fan lol but hey ho!

i presume if selected we may have to pop up to sunny Cumbernauld to collect the club? Double win if that's the case as my parents live round the corner and will have to chance to see them before Xmas :)

Far as i know of you are slected the club will be posted out to you, hence the reason the asked for your address when you sent the email.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Clarification appreciated Mike, I suspected that I might be classed as Northern so that confirms it.

Apologies...it was an extremely poor attempt at a joke/banter. Mike said Northern, your location says Scotland...just tried (and failed) at a joke. The tumbleweed rolls...!

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Like Davey because I was fortunate enough to be selected for the Yonex Iron fitting, I'll give this one a miss but would like to wish all those who put their names forward the best of luck