Mizuno driver testing opportunity

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Sorry matts. We on,y have RH models.[/QUOTE

Oh well, best withdraw my entry then. I looked on the Mizuno website and saw they are doing a full left handed range in the 850s which is good as they stopped doing a lot of left handed clubs after the MX700 range, so I entered.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've never had a mizuno club in my life, so will have a dabble.

i am also an inspector for the youcantjustgivefreeclubstothebluenosessociety, so will be checking on Mike's impartiality.:)

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Really hoping I get the nod on this. I know i'm relatively new to the forum but guiltily I admit that i have a little bit of blind loyalty to Nike Golf and would love to see how the new Mizuno stands up against the driver i'm currently using.

TheCaddie

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've entered. First time I have applied, high handicap, and in need of a new driver! Mizuno and GM have the answer! :) :)

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mizuno irons, mizuno hybrids, mizuno GW but never hit one of their drivers.

I'm also northern.

I'd also like to write a review from a 'completely clueless about specs' angle.

For those reasons, I am in. Good luck to everyone - another spiffing opportunity.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great opportunity from Mizuno & GM, however just bought a new Callaway driver (+ hybrid & fairway) so wont enter this one, good luck to all deserving applicants.

TheCaddie

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great opportunity from Mizuno & GM, however just bought a new Callaway driver (+ hybrid & fairway) so wont enter this one, good luck to all deserving applicants.

I on the other hand am in; 1. need of a new driver 2. interested in being sent this bad boy to test! :D

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
I really would love to test one of these I am in the Isle of Man so normally ruled out of any club testing and also a massive Mizuno fan and would love a Mizuno driver.