Mizuno custom fit today

A

Alex1975

I went and had the custom fit for the Mizuno stuff at AG one afternoon and I did not even try the JPX range as they looked ugly and like any other GI club on the market to me.

I did not have the money to buy so it was just a game but I would have just kept my old Wilsons if I was just going to buy another GI iron. (though it may be different if I had alot of money)

As for the Ping thing, how old is old enough? I have a Ping putter and im 35, I think I am just about old enough for one item :D

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
As for the Ping thing, how old is old enough? I have a Ping putter and im 35, I think I am just about old enough for one item :D

You are just a mere youngster Alex, I had not even held a golf club for at least 10 years past your age. I was 58 a couple of days ago and, I have to admit, I had a set of i10 Pings about 3 years ago but didn't really like them so offloaded them pretty quick.

I guess that makes "Ping age" to be 55!

Chris

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I knock it round OK with an old set of vantage clubs (circa 1851) :(

I don't think the bats make that much difference if the shaft is about right for you.

If you were playing off 11h/cap with blades and decided to opt for a set of GI clubs then that may be a smart decision but to change like-for-like when there is no obvious advantage is spending for the sake of it... in my opinion.

Mmm, not sure hickory is still legal. Do you also use featheries?