Mis-sold Putter

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Agree, in this instance, it is perfectly possible that the person did not know it was adjustable. Not everyone looks into these things. Could have just walked into an American Golf or similar, tried it, liked it and bought it without ever checking or knowing that it could be changed. Certainly how I have bought putters before, picked it up off the rack, tried it on the putting green and bought it with no advice or interaction.
I get that he may not have known it was adjustable but once pointed out and the fact that this was then mis-sold I had hoped for some reasonableness. It has no adjustable Ping tool so perhaps a conrtibution to cover this. I suppose I posted as much as a warning to others. Ebay gives you so much more protection.

Highland Tour

Visit site
I get that he may not have known it was adjustable but once pointed out and the fact that this was then mis-sold I had hoped for some reasonableness. It has no adjustable Ping tool so perhaps a conrtibution to cover this. I suppose I posted as much as a warning to others. Ebay gives you so much more protection.
You are being overly pedantic. You got what he described. It so happens it has other features you don't want.
Unless you buy from a legit online business the guy is under no obligation to take it back or compensate you for a missing tool.
Don't like it, sell it on
Sounds harsh, but that's the reality of buying used without inspection first.

D

Deleted member 1740

The onus is on the OP to know exactly what he's buying. Lesson learned, do you homework before parting with any cash.