Mini Woodhall Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ofc there is nothing wrong with meeting up with friends, regardless of where you met, to play golf.

the responses by grown ups when someone makes a comment

Ooo you have no friends
Ooo you wouldn't pay this amount of money

Then the little "prank" trip for 2024

What next? Ooo my dad's bigger than your dad stuff

Stay classy .. nice to see the clique is alive and well.

Not sure why the negativity. We had a great time and are out enjoying Lincoln. All friends from Golf Monthly and for that we are all grateful

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Christ on a bike. Can’t golfing mates meet up for a knock and a beer any more without people taking umbrage because they happen to share their enjoyment here? On a golf forum?

Really, people, life is too short to fall out over something this petty. Move along now, nothing to see.

I love Woodhall Spa. Great to see those who went enjoying a great venue in glorious weather.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Christ on a bike. Can’t golfing mates meet up for a knock and a beer any more without people taking umbrage because they happen to share their enjoyment here? On a golf forum?

Really, people, life is too short to fall out over something this petty. Move along now, nothing to see.

I love Woodhall Spa. Great to see those who went enjoying a great venue in glorious weather.

Well said Bill

D

Deleted member 15344

Spot on Billy - and some of the replies are the reason why the lads that used to organise the meets have stopped.

It was a great laugh and it’s something that used to happen regularly on here - even small meets or day trips etc

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
looks like a great weekend was had by all

I need to go back as the last time i was there was the only occasion i have walked off a course - not due to crap golf but i was out on my feet and couldn't even bend down to put a ball on a tee

Status
Not open for further replies.