Mini Woodhall Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Whoa! Easy guys.

I’ve arranged countless meets, some GM and some not. It’s bloody hard work, especially if the numbers are 30+. Getting a discount used to be easy but retaining it, and the goodwill of the various hosting clubs, when you got last minutes withdrawals is very difficult - and I’ve coughed out of my own pocket far too often for those that just don’t even show up.

If someone wants to visit Woodhall sort your own visit. Pick those that you’d like there with you or throw it open to your area. Maybe talk to Glyn, Lincoln Whatsits, and ask can he help.

But for God’s pick your bloody teddies up and just enjoy life.

P.S. I didn’t get an invite either to my very, very favourite course in the U.K. but I couldn’t give a flying thingy. If I want to go the next time I’m in the U.K. I’ll arrange it. Obviously there’s millions of people I won’t invite :ROFLMAO:

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whoa! Easy guys.

I’ve arranged countless meets, some GM and some not. It’s bloody hard work, especially if the numbers are 30+. Getting a discount used to be easy but retaining it, and the goodwill of the various hosting clubs, when you got last minutes withdrawals is very difficult - and I’ve coughed out of my own pocket far too often for those that just don’t even show up.

If someone wants to visit Woodhall sort your own visit. Pick those that you’d like there with you or throw it open to your area. Maybe talk to Glyn, Lincoln Whatsits, and ask can he help.

But for God’s pick your bloody teddies up and just enjoy life.

P.S. I didn’t get an invite either to my very, very favourite course in the U.K. but I couldn’t give a flying thingy. If I want to go the next time I’m in the U.K. I’ll arrange it. Obviously there’s millions of people I won’t invite :ROFLMAO:

and you would have been more than welcome to come along Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.