Minecraft

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
WHAT??!!! LOL I would wager the school has never actually seen, played, understand Fortnite.. LOL, my 7 year old plays Fortnite and enjoys it. i don't have an issue with it.

School's line was that it is rated 13, so should not be allowed under that age group. Everyone aware that younger kids playing esp younger siblings. School took the higher moral ground. They cant see what parents allow their kids to get up to.
I am told, 5 year old kids can be allowed to drink at home or on other private premises. This does not mean it is recommended :)

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
School's line was that it is rated 13, so should not be allowed under that age group. Everyone aware that younger kids playing esp younger siblings. School took the higher moral ground. They cant see what parents allow their kids to get up to.
I am told, 5 year old kids can be allowed to drink at home or on other private premises. This does not mean it is recommended :)

Agreed, my 7yr old lad will only have a couple of stella's before fortnite sessions, any more and it upsets his aim.

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How weird that this thread was started in 2019, bumped by a random a year later and then the discussion starts again another year after that! :unsure::D

Random bumping aside, I love the way the article in the OP has a picture of the guy with his fiancee! Fifty quid says the only reason it was included was because the writer knew people would want to know whether the guy had a love life or not! :D:D:D

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Bought grandson a Minecraft book for 75p from a charity shop for him.to look at on our way to mablethorpe on Sunday.