Midlands forum link?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have now definitely got the day off. Happy to play Kilworth Springs or Bamberdele’s place

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Some quirky doglegs and the two greens nearest the lake where two-putting from any distance is an achievement.
Wouldn't mind another crack at it, but Kilworth is convenient for me and you say you have a voucher, so I say lets stick to original plan, if all agree.

All good with me ?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Okay then, we're now a fourball as per Voyager's latest message, he has dropped out due to fixture congestion and to make the group size fit.

Tee time is 11.08, I'll be there around 10.45, looking forward to seeing everyone.
(Does anyone want to borrow a set of vintage clubs for the round?)

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Okay then, we're now a fourball as per Voyager's latest message, he has dropped out due to fixture congestion and to make the group size fit.

Tee time is 11.08, I'll be there around 10.45, looking forward to seeing everyone.
(Does anyone want to borrow a set of vintage clubs for the round?)

I struggle to even hit my modern clubs ?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Provisionally I have a week off and the 5th or 6th September I can offer a free round at Breadsall Priory. I have guest passes to get rid of before I probably leave. Ideally the 6th from around 10am.
Pick any course. Ones hilly, one is flat.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Provisionally I have a week off and the 5th or 6th September I can offer a free round at Breadsall Priory. I have guest passes to get rid of before I probably leave. Ideally the 6th from around 10am.
I would like to play - will just need to check my work diary when I am back in onTuesday.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

Would have liked to have payed but unfortunately I can't do either date.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I would like to play - will just need to check my work diary when I am back in onTuesday.
I checked my work diary for the 6th Sept and it says, "GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!", but it says that on every page. ;)

Come on mate, a free game, plan to be sick or something. ;)