Midlands forum link?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Don't drag the whole thing over on my account, but if you guys were willing to play over there then yes I could potentially be able to join you.

Something we can sort between us 2 though im sure! Then start a new thread for it! Ill have a look about early next week

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
If we are to be a larger group, then Charnwood Forest is a good deal.
For 9 or more players: Coffee and Bacon Roll on arrival , 18 holes and a meal after - £40 per head.
They even do the same rate on a Sunday if there is no club comp on.
For @Orikoru, that would mean driving for 1hr 30mins up the M1, then "somebody" else taking you the rest of the way. o_O:sneaky:

Last edited:

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
There’s a pairs open day at my club on bank holiday Monday 1st May.

£45 per team.

There’s about 12 of my circle playing so I wouldn’t be able to partner anyone off here, but if any of you were at a loose end I could forward contact details to get involved.

Comp only just been put up so lots of spaces available from 10am - 2pm.

RichA

Visit site
If we are to be a larger group, then Charnwood Forest is a good deal.
For 9 or more players: Coffee and Bacon Roll on arrival , 18 holes and a meal after - £40 per head.
They even do the same rate on a Sunday if there is no club comp on.
For @Orikoru, that would mean driving for 1hr 30mins up the M1, then "somebody" else taking you the rest of the way. o_O:sneaky:
As long as it's April and beyond, when my new annual leave year kicks in, I'd love to join a midlands meet.
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday suits me best on my way between Herts (Essex border, sorry @Orikoru) and Notts.
Nowt wrong with Kilworth Springs @Crow. I enjoyed our round there with that Avenger bloke.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
As long as it's April and beyond, when my new annual leave year kicks in, I'd love to join a midlands meet.
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday suits me best on my way between Herts (Essex border, sorry @Orikoru) and Notts.
Nowt wrong with Kilworth Springs @Crow. I enjoyed our round there with that Avenger bloke.
I've never owned an Avenger. First car was an Allegro.

Last edited:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've never owned an Avenger. First car was an Allegro.

My second car was an allegro, that horrible khaki colour they used to do them in. My house front door key could open the drivers door 😂

I would be interested in playing depending on date and places available.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Well we seem to have a potential 6 or 8 people which makes it worth organising something.
Charnwood Forest is a good shout, so who can do weekdays and who just weekends?