Mid-Week Golf Deal in March

HRC99

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having barely swung a club since starting my new job in November, the chance to have a day or two off at the end of March has suddenly materialised and clearance to play golf.

My mate and I are after heading somewhere decent for a couple of nights for a bit of golf. I've been way out of circulation so thought I'd draw upon the eagle eyes of the forum to spot me a deal.

Anyone seen any good deals out there for a couple of rounds and a couple of nights accommodation?

:)

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We've got a couple of rounds at the Belfry and accommodation for £80 in a couple of weeks time, so might be worth looking to see if its still available for March time and for an extra night?

HRC99

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers for the suggestions. Never been that struck on the Belfry and not heard much about Formby Hall. I know of Formby but not Formby Hall. Anyone been?

Any other suggestions out there?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Foret of Arden too far for you?

But if you want a bargain, look at Farthingstone. It's an interesting course with some good holes.
3 nights dinner, B&B, unlimited golf and 4 free drinks per night was £209 last time I checked. Obviously cheaper for 2 nights. Squash court and snooker room there too, and the food's really quite good. Northampton though, so again, maybe too far South?

Last edited:

HRC99

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Done Forest of Arden and very nice it was too!

Never heard of Farthingstone. Will take a look. But taking on board Dodger's point, coastal might be better for the course conditions. Weather is a different thing..... :)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
It's not a "top-notch" course by any stretch, but it's a very nice, relaxed course with some tricky holes. Not the best tee boxes (grass can be a bit long), but you're getting unlimited golf. At least 27 holes, even in March.