Me and my driver video clip

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you play as slowly as that you'll never get round in less than 6 hours

Bloomin loud driver as well

If you want any comments on the actual swing let us know ...

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
You cast the club, hands are not forwards enough and your upper body is too far forwards.

Got anything in slow-motion? :p

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If you play as slowly as that you'll never get round in less than 6 hours

Bloomin loud driver as well

If you want any comments on the actual swing let us know ...

I might just have uploaded it in slow motion - it's hard to tell :lol:

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
JO- Is there a difference between casting a driver and having no lag in a driver swing? It's just that you once said that you didn't need lag in a driver swing....

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
JO- Is there a difference between casting a driver and having no lag in a driver swing? It's just that you once said that you didn't need lag in a driver swing....

You don't because you already have it at address with a driver.... will explain when I do some pics for your swing later :thup:

You only need a teeensy bit with an iron, but there's a big difference between having a teeeeny bit more and LESS than you started with.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You don't because you already have it at address with a driver.... will explain when I do some pics for your swing later :thup:

You only need a teeensy bit with an iron, but there's a big difference between having a teeeeny bit more and LESS than you started with.

There is lag in the swing at close to the point that the shaft is retuned to waist height

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
There is lag in the swing at close to the point that the shaft is retuned to waist height

This is a cast.... from this position only compensations happen (swing stalls, club flips, early extension).... and that means you lose power/speed/smashfactor.....distance.

It also makes impact more inconsistent.... and as a result you probably play off 10 h/cap????? :p:);)

Gc9MQMi.gif

It's not horrifically bad.... if it was you'd play off 20..... but it could be better. :thup:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
This is a cast.... from this position only compensations happen (swing stalls, club flips, early extension).... and that means you lose power/speed/smashfactor.....distance.

It also makes impact more inconsistent.... and as a result you probably play off 10 h/cap????? :p:);)

Gc9MQMi.gif

It's not horrifically bad.... if it was you'd play off 20..... but it could be better. :thup:

Funny though James but the driver has gone really well. I hit good distance and pretty straight with, what feels like, a slow rhythmic swing. Chart Hills, Woburn, Gainsborough, and West Hill all had that swing and all were very consistent and pretty straight!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Footwork is rubbish, not a single keepie uppie.

The swing is serving you well Chris. Time to tinker is when you are not improving (in my opinion)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Funny though James but the driver has gone really well. I hit good distance and pretty straight with, what feels like, a slow rhythmic swing. Chart Hills, Woburn, Gainsborough, and West Hill all had that swing and all were very consistent and pretty straight!

If you're happy then keep doing what you're doing.... my opinion is that you could be better :whistle: