MD EQL Driver and fairways woods for sale (almost new).....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Due to an itchy "buy now" finger I have recently acquired three new MD EQL woods that are now surplus to requirements.

I have the 12 degree offset driver, together with matching 3 and 5 woods, all fitted with the UST Proforce 65 "tip active" graphite shaft in "regular" flex.

The driver is this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MD-GOLF-EQL-TI...1742.m153.l1262

As I say, the clubs have had very little use at all, and I am looking for £100.00 including postage for all three which offers a decent discount on the already reduced prices shown on the website. All three clubs come with matching headcovers (which have never been on the clubs!)....a decent set of woods for the price of a reasonable driver!

PM me if you require more details or want piccies.

Rob

Duffman36

Visit site
Clubs recieved, exactly as descirbed and am very happy with them. Thanks a lot Smiffy, pleasure doing business with you.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Clubs recieved, exactly as descirbed and am very happy with them. Thanks a lot Smiffy, pleasure doing business with you.

Glad you are pleased with them.
I've gone back to my Cally Steelhead+ 3 & 5 woods and am sticking with the Benny driver for now.
But I managed to pick up an absolutely mint 11 degree Steelhead plus driver off ebay the other day for £43.00 so that is likely to join the Benny in the bag in case he starts playing up.