McIlroy and Foster?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hard to know loads of experience but he along time on LW bag . Could he forge same friendship with RM . Could b exactly what RM needs tho

I thought Bones woulda bn a good fit for RM but i think he has knee or joint injuries

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think it would do Rory so good. Have someone on the bag that isn't worried about speaking up and saying something when needed. I feel that with Harry he doesn't have that, was a good fit to try and get playing golf again after splitting with JP but I think its time for a change again.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rory needs the advice/guidance that Foster is capable of giving - unfortunately I don't think Rory (and his 'friends) are in a frame of mind to take it.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Lexi Thompson looking for a new bag man as well.

Disappointing to hear of her split with Kev McAlpine but not surprised, I think she has some serious mental health problems and is trying to sort them out and guess a change is as good as a rest for her.

D

Deleted member 15344

That could be an interesting partnership and could be exactly the sort of person Rory needs for a little bit. Would like to see it happen