Maybe you shouldn't have been there.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Did a post on Saturday about young 3 yr old grandson knocking first ball in basket. It was a memorable moment for grandad Tash.
This afternoon daughter asked me to go to the swimming pool with same grandson as she had four month old daughter with her.
Anyway grandson was fantastic in the pool and was really excited. He did well, really well. There were only two kids in the class. When he finished at 4.00 pm there were 30 kids waiting to go in the next class. When he came out he wanted a shower but I told a white lies and told him they were broke.
Daughter took his shorts off and he had only gone and done a dump in them. It looked like he had got to excited. She was devastated. I told her I would take him for a shower. he said " It's broke". I told him another white lie and told him it was fixed. He needed his legs cleaning 😳
When we were getting him changed, daughter came rushing into changing room and said " dad, all the kids have been dragged outta the pool coz Young Tash has done a dump in it".

I did not know whether to laugh or cry, but I did know that I wanted to get out of there ASAP.

when I was walking across the carpark I heard a woman say to her kid, "cmon were late and don't have much time". I thought your gonna have more time than what you think.

big sorry to everyone whose swimming lessons were disrupted and can only apologise but another one of those memorable moments for all of the wrong reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16999

Did a post on Saturday about young 3 yr old grandson knocking first ball in basket. It was a memorable moment for grandad Tash.
This afternoon daughter asked me to go to the swimming pool with same grandson as she had four month old daughter with her.
Anyway grandson was fantastic in the pool and was really excited. He did well, really well. There were only two kids in the class. When he finished at 4.00 pm there were 30 kids waiting to go in the next class. When he came out he wanted a shower but I told a white lies and told him they were broke.
Daughter took his shorts off and he had only gone and done a dump in them. It looked like he had got to excited. She was devastated. I told her I would take him for a shower. he said " It's broke". I told him another white lie and told him it was fixed. He needed his legs cleaning 😳
When we were getting him changed, daughter came rushing into changing room and said " dad, all the kids have been dragged outta the pool coz Young Tash has done a dump in it".

I did not know whether to laugh or cry, but I did know that I wanted to get out of there ASAP.

when I was walking across the carpark I heard a woman say to her kid, "cmon were late and don't have much time". I thought your gonna have more time than what you think.

big sorry to everyone whose swimming lessons were disrupted and can only apologise but another one of those memorable moments for all of the wrong reasons.
This one will make a better story for his 18th or Wedding day😃

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Having worked in a pool environment for years - if the 'dump' was solid it should have been fished out and swimming can continue as normal! :thup:

Still -it'll be a good story to recite in front of his mates or when he brings his 1st GF home in 10 years or so :D

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Talking to neighbour two hrs ago about it. One yr old had a swimming lesson in the same pool today. I sort of discreetly mentioned it. She said "yeah I know it's all over Facebook":whistle: my daughter had been on an apparantly apologised. She is on about taking a box of slurps up for the kids affected next week.