Masters is off the Beeb

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Are Now TV still only broadcasting on 780 or have they rushed into the early 2010s and are broadcasting in 1080 now? Tried to watch the Ryder Cup using a Now TV weekly sports pass but the picture was mostly awful on my TV. My broadband is around 300Mbps so that wasn't the limiting factor.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
On a related note, does anyone subscribe to any ‘pay to stream’ tv via an amazon firestick that they would recommend?

I know there’s nowtv but I’d want btsport for the football as well as sky for the golf and football.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's it possible that the masters committee ask them to make the weekend free to air (like bt do for the champions League final).
Grasping at straws and all that...

dronfield

Visit site
Are the Beeb planning to reinvest the money they have now saved into some quality programmes - surely there must be room for a quiz show, cookery or gardening programme in their busy schedules, or even perhaps some event that lasts weeks involving z list celebs competing against each other?

D

Deleted member 15344

Are the Beeb planning to reinvest the money they have now saved into some quality programmes - surely there must be room for a quiz show, cookery or gardening programme in their busy schedules, or even perhaps some event that lasts weeks involving z list celebs competing against each other?
Money saved ? Budget will just be adjusted - which is of course set by the government

sunshine

Visit site

Celebrity baking in the jungle coming to a screen near you soon