Masters 2017 thread

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Could be right mate.

I'd love to see Garcia win this, which probably means Rose will!

Awesome to watch though.

Its great, told myself I was off to bed at 1130 but I can't stop watching. Those two shots on the par 3 were top draw under the pressure.

D

Deleted member 16999

Can they not share a Jacket? :rofl: really don't want to see either lose this. Been a superb watch. Regardless who wins, Golf's the winner here.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
27737d486669abeb616558170fc3d840_i-forsee-more-drama-dramatic-drama-meme_400-400.jpeg

D

Deleted member 16999

This is ridiculous, I'm a bag of nerves watching this!

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ball didn't move just the pine straw thankfully.

Playoff looming?

Watched it a few time and think it may have moved slightly. Just before he stops fiddling around the pine needles the logo does appear to drop. Movement is minute but it's there on video, camera isn't steady and it could be the pine needle movement rather than the ball. If this is decided by that movement though then golf can forget trying to significantly increase the number of participants any time soon.

Last edited:

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just flicked over to Sky and when Beeb was soaking up the post 18th drive atmosphere Sky was treating us to Ray Winstone.

I rest my case.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thought that too but a piece of the straw moves up then back down. If you watch the number on the ball it didn't look like it moved.