Masters 2017 thread

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah,
been loads go in this week :rolleyes:

Not this week, true. Don't think I've ever seen a more repeated hole in one over the years. What was it last year, 3 or 4?

Not knocking it but there is an element of inevitability in it - more so than in any other annual tournament I can think of.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Blimey, I know Sergio was having to press. It's just that tee shot choice seemed really reckless.

I reckon the Seve birthday fairytale is dead in the water.

Easy for a hacker like me to say but looks like he ran out of patience before he had to.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe Sergio really is channeling the spirit of Seve? Maybe he'll go and win this without hitting another fairway?

Hope not, I got much better odds on Rosey. :D

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Game over Sergio. Can't win it now but what's his caddy doing? Doesn't seem to be any words of advice or trying to get his head back up, What price Pieters to post a score and sneak it?

What is it with these caddies playing their guys short on GIR and not being bothered to talk to their players :confused:
Its bloody easy money...

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
If they're serious about slow play.......

Spieth and Fowler are more than a hole ahead of the last group......... Start dishing out shot penalties at this stage would get their attention.

Bet Garcia wishes he'd hit 3w off 13th tee. Still in it though and looks like it's down to these 2.