Marketplace

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Its seems from the lack of responses no-one does or no-one wants to declare they do because of the bargains that can be had.

As i understand it,its attached to Facebook so if your on facebook i believe you just follow the group that is Marketplace.

You can pick up anything,pick up being the cruz of the site.
I suppose some do deliver but as yet ive picked up all my stuff.
Recently i stopped off in Worcester on the way back from Coventry after playing in Ricks memorial day to pick up a desk unit for my boys room.

Yesterday though was my best buy yet.

I got a set of G10 irons 3-sw
A G10 driver in mint condition
A G10 3 wood in Mint
A G15 17 degree rescue as new
A C groove yes putter as new.
A powaKaddy Tour bag[not great]
A Powakaddy electric trolley with Umbrella holder
A Powakaddy full length waterproof bag cover.
40 balls including Prov1s and Srixon Ad333 in boxes.

All for £100 pounds total.

I also got a mint condition Ping G25 driver for £50 which initially she only wanted £25 pounds for,as you can imagine
she had a lot of interest,but i was honest enough to tell her what it was really worth between £80-£100 on ebay and she was
happy with £50.

Get on it you never know what you might pick up in your area.
Ive seen some great bargains but way to far for me.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Its seems from the lack of responses no-one does or no-one wants to declare they do because of the bargains that can be had.

As i understand it,its attached to Facebook so if your on facebook i believe you just follow the group that is Marketplace.

You can pick up anything,pick up being the cruz of the site.
I suppose some do deliver but as yet ive picked up all my stuff.
Recently i stopped off in Worcester on the way back from Coventry after playing in Ricks memorial day to pick up a desk unit for my boys room.

Yesterday though was my best buy yet.

I got a set of G10 irons 3-sw
A G10 driver in mint condition
A G10 3 wood in Mint
A G15 17 degree rescue as new
A C groove yes putter as new.
A powaKaddy Tour bag[not great]
A Powakaddy electric trolley with Umbrella holder
A Powakaddy full length waterproof bag cover.
40 balls including Prov1s and Srixon Ad333 in boxes.

All for £100 pounds total.

I also got a mint condition Ping G25 driver for £50 which initially she only wanted £25 pounds for,as you can imagine
she had a lot of interest,but i was honest enough to tell her what it was really worth between £80-£100 on ebay and she was
happy with £50.

Get on it you never know what you might pick up in your area.
Ive seen some great bargains but way to far for me.

I would normally use gumtree and have managed to find some great bargains on there over the years.

The best being a set of 716 ap2's a few years ago for £200 which I then traded in at AG for £500 during the double trade in.

I have checked marketplace a few times but never purchased anything off it. Definitely bargains to be had though

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've had a look on there over the last couple of days, not much great in my area just a bunch of old clubs. Suppose its just a case of looking and hopefully something pops up. Mind I don't actually need any clubs at the moment.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I thought you meant Amazon marketplace for a start but I think you mean Facebook marketplace, yes I've bought a couple of things from there, got a nice Ping Pioneer cart bag for £35 and a 2 ball white ice putter for £35 as well. It's like Gumtree some people price 2nd hand stuff extremely cheap as they just want rid of it and quick cash, at the other end some price it ridiculously high and it must be a miracle if they find anyone foolish enough to buy it. As said its just luck what's available in your area at the time, problem is it's also tempting to end up buying stuff you don't need just because its a bargain.

Edit to add there are good bargains to be had on some of the facebook golf selling groups, lot of pros on selling surplus stock they want to shift and used clubs and they are normally happy to post. Just have to be careful who you deal with and how you pay as unfortunately there are a small minority of scammers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21258

Thanks pokerjoke, just saved me a drive. Never heard of facebook marketplace and have managed to find some old woods on there, saving me a drive to the ones I found on gumtree.

Thanks.:thup:

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I added this to the bargains thread earlier this week !
I browse it daily, had a G20 3 wood for £30, G20 Hybrid for £28 and a Titleist tour bag for £20 in the last week. Its all just about dropping on lucky i guess ! Saw a G25 driver minutes too late that went for £30 and a Titlesit 913 driver and 3 wood recently go for £60 the pair. Really is some brilliant deals if you are on there at the right time