Mark Crossfield - Is he all that?

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rory plays off 7 because he has the speed of a Pro (was fitted by TM for x-stiff irons for example) and when his timing is on point and he keeps it on the planet he can eat courses up. Doesn't play to it regularly, but you're not meant to.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rory plays off 7 because he has the speed of a Pro (was fitted by TM for x-stiff irons for example) and when his timing is on point and he keeps it on the planet he can eat courses up. Doesn't play to it regularly, but you're not meant to.

I’ve seen him explain it a few times aswell. His course is easier than others so round there he plays to 7 more often than on away days

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

Didnt he explain it all recently. His speed is irrelevant. Haven’t seen him eat any course up yet tbh.

He simply won a cub championship dropping from to 7 and doesn’t really play qualifiers, so won’t get any 0.1’s back.

He seems a decent guy, but I reckon most regular club players of 8-11 would beat him 90% of the time as they’d have true handicaps.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
You've also got to factor in that he's first of all playing on camera, which, even after doing it as often as he does can't be easy, especially with Crossfield ribbing him. Then, they're playing Championship courses off the furthest back tees possible. There's no way he's going to play to 7 every time. He's done it though, he's had some good rounds on camera.

BarryScott

Visit site
Crossfield seems the marginally best of a mediocre bunch.

The fact journeymen range pros can become YouTube superstars says is all.

He's opinionated, a bit thin skinned but creative insightful and inventive.

Shiels is like an adhd kid, Finch is so so safe and I can't take me and my golf and their matching outfits seriously.

Fried Eggs Golf is, of course, the best

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Crossfield seems the marginally best of a mediocre bunch.

The fact journeymen range pros can become YouTube superstars says is all.

He's opinionated, a bit thin skinned but creative insightful and inventive.

Shiels is like an adhd kid, Finch is so so safe and I can't take me and my golf and their matching outfits seriously.

Fried Eggs Golf is, of course, the best

I don't know what Fried Eggs golf, but you're right about Finch and Shiels. Finch is all nicey nicey, and when he bent the club on camera he was going on apologising about losing his temper. I'd rather see that, I know he's human if he's annoyed when he's playing bad, not when he's like 'oh I'm having a bad day but I'm out with friends'

Shiels just gets a bit annoying, especially on his club reviews I just stopped watching them. They put out some alright content now and then.

Need to look at this Fried Eggs Golf fella, everyone says he's good.