Lounge and out of bounds section problem

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Guys can we change the section/sub forum titles. I have seen recently that folk are posting non golf in the lounge and golf in the out of bounds.
Experience has shown me that folk dont read stickies before posting so making them as descriptive by their titles is the best way forward.
Im sure there are maybe better titles,
I suggest changing the lounge to "The 1st Tee " Golf related chat
and OOB to "The locker Room" Everything non golf.
What do you think?

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I think mistakes will always be made on which section to post in. But agree with changing the lounge to The 1st Tee will make it sound more golf related. Not to sure about OOB to the locker room. Maybe a poll would help let the forum decide.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I think mistakes will always be made on which section to post in. But agree with changing the lounge to The 1st Tee will make it sound more golf related. Not to sure about OOB to the locker room. Maybe a poll would help let the forum decide.
Absolutely, I was just giving ideas of how it can be different/better.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Viewed from an outsiders perspective, The Lounge sounds more 'off course' than does 'Out of bounds'

If the lounge becomes the 1st Tee does OOB become the 19th?

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
sorry only just seen this!

I don't think we should too draconian about this but I agree the lounge could be better named - and like 1st tee

I must admit that I do like out of bounds though as think it sums up that forum well

let me ponder!