Mods and Guidelines

FaldosJumper

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bit of a whinge I'm afraid :smirk:

I realise the Mods do a difficult job and as far as I know do it out of the goodness of their hearts but amongst other things is there a rule/request that threads are moderated that drift of thread?

It's becoming a more common event of people posting a serious question point or whatever in the main sub forums and someone will post something irrelevant and the thread goes off on another direction or worse still posters posting relevant replies get lost in the 'banter' and really spoils the experience on here.

So is there such a requirement for a mod to weed out the drivel and leave the correct content? After all surely the drivel is best placed in the Out of Bounds section. Of course this isn'e every thread but certainly on points/questions I find interesting

OK, whinge over! :cool:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I thought Liverpool played pretty well on Monday. :whistle:
Quality :)

Yes we do have the task of keeping threads on track, and we regularly give little prompts to achieve this.

But we cannot read every post or thread, we have lives too, so the basic rule is that if you think a thread needs modding, report it rather than whinge about it.
😎

Don't forget, it is the nature of a forum that threads evolve, and sometimes go off on a valid tangent, that's life

Last edited:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
It's generally the threads that go off on a tangent that are the best ones, after a while the " where can I get the best waterproofs" gets a tad boring!