Forum post flooders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is there anything that can been looked into regarding posters for posting sake? ( maybe the amount of posts per day)

I’ve seen an increase over the past months of posts which are pretty pointless and have no relevance to the top that is actually being discussed, this often leads to the thread going completely off topic.

A few members spring to mind who I don’t want to name as this time, but surely this needs looking at for the engagement of new joiners and also on topic discussions.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Is there anything that can been looked into regarding posters for posting sake? ( maybe the amount of posts per day)

I’ve seen an increase over the past months of posts which are pretty pointless and have no relevance to the top that is actually being discussed, this often leads to the thread going completely off topic.

A few members spring to mind who I don’t want to name as this time, but surely this needs looking at for the engagement of new joiners and also on topic discussions.

I did a bit of research on this a couple of weeks ago when I thought someone was getting a bit carried away, went and counted their posts for that day and it was 75.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I did a bit of research on this a couple of weeks ago when I thought someone was getting a bit carried away, went and counted their posts for that day and it was 75.

Didn't realise I ever got to 75 in one day

Must have been on a high

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
On 1 thread????? I know I have been bad in the past and had a "friendly" word of warning from GM and the mods now my daily post limit has been lifted. I'm not in a great headspace at the moment so not in the right place to engage regularly so rest assured it won't be me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.