Looking for a thriller or drama

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
i thought the first 3 series of the wire where fantastic. It should of ended there, no need for 4&5.

loved the first series of true detective, this one is hard work though. Full concentration needed, which is not good with an iPad sitting next to you!

Just on the of the first series of Ray Donovan and I don't know why, but I'm really surprised I like it. Hidden gem

No need for series 4 of The Wire? The one set in the school? The one hailed by critics as the best series of The Wire and listed on metacritc as one of the greatest TV series ever? http://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-wire/season-4 . Are you mad sir?;)

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I agree, the wire series 1 through 4 were superb, series 5 was one too far though.

we're currently getting through Justified at a rate of knots, really enjoying it.

also loved breaking bad, the White House, Lost, broad church.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
House of Cards if you have Netflix. Kevin Spacey at his finest. Also if you have not already seen it, The West Wing.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Closer to home The Fall recently on BBC2 was great as well, bit bleak but superbly acted. And Line of Duty is very good.