Lofts.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had my tm p770 checked before I even put a swing on them. they where all out as far as lie angle goes (one was 2 degrees too upright) the lofts where spot on with 5 of them but the other 3 where all off with the worst being the pw ( 1.5 degrees off)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had my tm p770 checked before I even put a swing on them. they where all out as far as lie angle goes (one was 2 degrees too upright) the lofts where spot on with 5 of them but the other 3 where all off with the worst being the pw ( 1.5 degrees off)
That really is awful to be honest. I'm surprised this isn't being highlighted more as it seems to be quite a widespread problem! Given the amount a new iron set costs, it's scandalous that almost half of them can be incorrect.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just a FYI: Kevin Redfern at Pinner Hill is an approved Orka builder.
I have no connection to him other than being a satisfied customer.

Kevin is a very nice guy, and a very knowledgable one too. All I need to do now is remember to pick up the driver I left with him 3 months ago.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
His web site is awful. I always find phoning him is best, as he is often busy, and I have no idea how often he looks at his emails. Most of his work is from reccomendation, or previous customers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
His web site is awful. I always find phoning him is best, as he is often busy, and I have no idea how often he looks at his emails. Most of his work is from reccomendation, or previous customers.
I normally email first because I forget half of what I wanted to ask on the phone. If I don't get an answer I'll give him a bell in a week. I'm in no rush. (y)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had it with my 2012 TM CB’s. Every club a 15 yard gap but the gap between 8i and 9i was around 25 yards, the very little between the 9i and wedge.

Low and behold I had 1* difference between the two.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Irons gap pretty decent, but my wedges are shocking. Know full well that my gap wedge is very close to my sand wedge.
56* SW = 105yrds
52* GW = 109yrds with a good strike or its 105yds average strike.
To idle to get it checked