Live Ryder Cup thread.

S

Snelly

Unbelievable. And now time for our top man, John Terry to lead the celebrations after his heroics today! Couldn't have done it without him!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Unbelievable comeback,cannot wait to add the DVD to my collection.
To all the people who have slagged off individuals,Tiger who doubted Ollys captaincy
hang your heads in shame.
The emotions at the end tell us how much it means and how much effort is put in to this event.
We cant even begin to imagine the pressure.
To all the team,have a great party.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

One of the greatest moments of my life,thank you lads,all of you! ;-)

D

Deleted member 1418

Can't believe that three of the European boys lost and Molinari only got a half - they should be ashamed of themselves..........!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT - what a day!

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
3days of High pressure Golf and only one halved match! That's some serious ball striking by both teams. Good effort USA.... See you at Gleneagles!

Amazing Team Europe, best golf match I've ever seen!

D

Deleted member 1740

That has got to be one of THE greatest ever comebacks in golf.

Amazing scenes!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
WOW!
Can't believe what I've just seen............................................stunning.
I think Woods missed a trick though. He should have conceded the hole to Molinari before they even got close to the green. Just imagine how much credit he'd have got for that gesture, but it never crossed his mind...................the egotistical fool.

Slime.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
That has got to be one of THE greatest ever comebacks in golf.

Amazing scenes!

Istanbul moment.

I just checked Brookline was the same score going into the day, finished the same score also.

Happy days.

I reckon there was a few reds there - on the 1st tee, You'll never walk alone, and we'll be coming down the road, I'm sure I seen an LFC flag also.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

Istanbul moment.

I just checked Brookline was the same score going into the day, finished the same score also.

Happy days.

I reckon their was a few reds there - on the 1st tee, You'll never walk alone, and we'll be coming down the road, I'm sure I seen an LFC flag also.

Very much so, It wouldn't surprise me if there was they get everywhere our lot.