Live Ryder Cup thread.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Poulter, you absolute matchplay legend you..... Theres a few players who should have been forced onto their knees at the side of that green, just to watch you make that putt..... Then they would know just what the Ryder Cup means to us... Step aside Olazabal, let Poults make the speech tomorrow...

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Playing a semi final club match tomorrow away at Waterstock........I'm going to say "Poulter" to myself before every shot!...the man is a God!!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Draws out for the singles.
Mcllroy vs keegan could be a classic
Poults Vs Webb
Luke vs Bubba.

Tiger out Last.
This tells me hes bottled it,or Love has.
They probably think it will be over and his result wont be needed.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Draws out for the singles.
Mcllroy vs keegan could be a classic
Poults Vs Webb
Luke vs Bubba.

Tiger out Last.
This tells me hes bottled it,or Love has.
They probably think it will be over and his result wont be needed.

Looking at the European order I'd say Olly is hoping we win the 1st 8 matches. Our last 4 of Hanson, Westwood, Kaymer and Molinari doesn't look to have many points in it on current form

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Looking at the European order I'd say Olly is hoping we win the 1st 8 matches. Our last 4 of Hanson, Westwood, Kaymer and Molinari doesn't look to have many points in it on current form

Yes I agree, let's hope we make a real fight of it and it's not over in the first 5 matches.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
At least we have not rolled over.

The USA team has played some great golf and up to now they have holes the crucial putts.
The course does suit thier play.
I don't know of any OOB or lost ball yet!!

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Americans have played the better golf, and I think DL3 has so far "out captained" Ollie.

As someone above said, the USA are like Europe now. They are passionate to win, well captained and feeding off each other with some great partnerships. With home advantage on top that is a tough one for Europe.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm surprised at DL3 putting Tiger and Stricker out last.
I would have put them out first to to let the useful members of the USA team have an extra 20 minutes in bed.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm just watching the Sky catchup on the end of last night's matches as I gave up and went to bed.

It's rubbish!
They spend yonks reviewing the early holes, then when they get to Poulter's last 5 holes, they jump all over the shop.
No graphics telling you who is putting, which hole, for win or half.
Dreadful
They've had 11 hours to edit this and haven't bothered at all.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Head says yanks, heart says Europe...... As Colsearts so eloquently put it "It's what's in the pants that counts" C'MON EUROPE !!!!!!

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
This golf course is winding me up. Watson shouldn't be able to get away with hitting it so far offline off the tee. As Jack just said, letting the captain set the course up like this is wrong - plain wrong