• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

janmolby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was thinking there's no way I would go to this meeting as it would be too far away for me but if the timing was right & it was at Concra Wood I think I would go as that course looks fantastic.

Put me down as a probable & when the date & course are decided I will let you know.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Baltray is too expensive then, I think its got to be either Concra Wood or Ardglass, lough erne would be good but at 80 quid a head....

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Both Ardglass and Concra are fantastic looking courses. Im quite happy to travel to either of these depending on the date.
Anybody(Brendy) ;) volunteering to make contact with the courses and see what sort of deal they can offer us, im sure with a bit of persuasion and promise of a mention in the mag they will be pretty accomodating.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I can certainly look into getting prices. I think we will keep this open to anyone who can make it, ie if anyone wants to come across the water also, they would be most welcome.

Can we think about dates, a Sunday seems to be the logical choice, what does everyone else interested think?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Brendy, Ardglass has an open on the 11th October, this would be the perfect way to play a great course at a good price. Seems an ideal situation to me, what the rest of you guys think?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
{edit} New thread started here,
http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk//showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/159176/an/0/page/0#159176 {edit}

Well spotted that man, they seem to have a mixed singles open day on the 11th and the 25th.
Shall we gents? Who would like to play and which day suits better? (25th being clser to pay day for most!)

So come on, roll up, roll up!
1st_BehindGreen.jpg

12th_TeeBox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.