League To Dubai

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm just wondering if anyone else on the site entered this?

I got my fixtures last week. You play 2 home games and 2 away in a local (ish) league of 5.

My away games are...
Singles - Ullesthorpe & The Leicestershire
Doubles - Shirland & Stoke Rochford

One of singles home matches is against a guy who's a member at The Belfry! I know some on here will think I've had a lucky escape, but it would have been nice to see for myself.

Anyone else in?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Hi Region,

I'm not entered but Ullesthorpe is my home club so if you fancy a quick knock round there one evening to give you an idea of the layout give me a shout.

Who is it you're playing? (pm me details if you like)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi Region,

I'm not entered but Ullesthorpe is my home club so if you fancy a quick knock round there one evening to give you an idea of the layout give me a shout.

Who is it you're playing? (pm me details if you like)

Will send a PM Nick.

I don't mind being up here but not fair of me to put someone else's name up without them knowing. :)

seochris

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm just wondering if anyone else on the site entered this?

I got my fixtures last week. You play 2 home games and 2 away in a local (ish) league of 5.

My away games are...
Singles - Ullesthorpe & The Leicestershire
Doubles - Shirland & Stoke Rochford

One of singles home matches is against a guy who's a member at The Belfry! I know some on here will think I've had a lucky escape, but it would have been nice to see for myself.

Anyone else in?

I have entered the Matchplay Championships.....finishes off in Dubai and its matchplay the first five rounds which I prefer.....I can recommend it as I'm of to Dubai on Saturday in the Grand Final of the singles! :whoo:

http://www.matchplaychampionship.co.uk/

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have entered the Matchplay Championships.....finishes off in Dubai and its matchplay the first five rounds which I prefer.....I can recommend it as I'm of to Dubai on Saturday in the Grand Final of the singles! :whoo:

http://www.matchplaychampionship.co.uk/

Good luck with that, and well done for getting there!! :thup:
We expect a good write up and lots of pics when you get back. :)

I had an email about that one, but with these 2 and various club ko's too I daren't enter any more in case I couldn't fit them all in.