Laughter - the best medicine

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
324577209_582159753246213_3109761075822080749_n.jpg

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Playing golf today and the three ball behind us shouted Through a hedge “ has anyone lost a sandwich” ? I looked at me playing partners and said “Did he say Sandwich or sand wedge”. He said Sandwich. A PP had it on his trolley and it had dropped off. The “sandwich“ was in foil. It was actually two sausage rolls and they were gorgeous. Never heard of anyone losing a “ butty” on the course before.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Playing golf today and the three ball behind us shouted Through a hedge “ has anyone lost a sandwich” ? I looked at me playing partners and said “Did he say Sandwich or sand wedge”. He said Sandwich. A PP had it on his trolley and it had dropped off. The “sandwich“ was in foil. It was actually two sausage rolls and they were gorgeous. Never heard of anyone losing a “ butty” on the course before.

I lost one last year. Standing on the 16th tee, getting ready to hit my ball, I saw my ham and cheese sandwich flying across my line of sight. The crows on our course never miss a trick - if you leave a zip open where there is food you are doomed!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I lost one last year. Standing on the 16th tee, getting ready to hit my ball, I saw my ham and cheese sandwich flying across my line of sight. The crows on our course never miss a trick - if you leave a zip open where there is food you are doomed!
At my previous course we had a wily crow, only the one, who would hang around the 10th green. Perfect spot, people usually get a snack out after 9 holes and munch as they walk. Reach the green, a par 3, put their snack on their bag and whoosh, away he would go with a claw full ?. Plenty of members would take spare and throw it for him/her but visitors were frequently caught out. That bird was definitely part of the club ?. You have to admire their daring.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
At my previous course we had a wily crow, only the one, who would hang around the 10th green. Perfect spot, people usually get a snack out after 9 holes and munch as they walk. Reach the green, a par 3, put their snack on their bag and whoosh, away he would go with a claw full ?. Plenty of members would take spare and throw it for him/her but visitors were frequently caught out. That bird was definitely part of the club ?. You have to admire their daring.

We have a Crow which loiters around the 10th tee. Took my ginger snap from my bag a while ago.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bought me dad two packs of ginger snaps from Aldi. 39p each. He was over the moon. Not had um In years.
The best dunkers out there, a ginger biscuit. I love them but my wife doesn't like the smell and they tend to overpower a biscuit tin. McVities used to be the daddy of them all but who knows now? All power to your dad and his biscuits (y)