Laughter - the best medicine

GF23

Visit site
266034377_4871847772860615_4685761408770722682_n.jpg

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not a joke as such but had me smiling all the way home.
Out on my fatbike this morning, ambling along a forest track to get to the great Glen way after the long climb from Loch Ness. Came across a group of old dears walking along, quiet a wide path so plenty of room went round them , giving them a wide birth and warning them I was passing. Two of them went mental, telling me I shouldn't be riding a motorbike along the path? and how dangerous it was and I could have killed one of them. I must have been going 5mph at most and very obviously pedaling. I could sort of understand if it was an ebike.. but its not?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Not a joke as such but had me smiling all the way home.
Out on my fatbike this morning, ambling along a forest track to get to the great Glen way after the long climb from Loch Ness. Came across a group of old dears walking along, quiet a wide path so plenty of room went round them , giving them a wide birth and warning them I was passing. Two of them went mental, telling me I shouldn't be riding a motorbike along the path? and how dangerous it was and I could have killed one of them. I must have been going 5mph at most and very obviously pedaling. I could sort of understand if it was an ebike.. but its not?
Heavens, that was a difficult read!