Ladybank

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Looks amazing!! I may tap you up for a round when I visit the in-laws in Wormit!

D

Deleted member 17920

I was adamant that I’d join a links course but tried Ladybank before joining Leven and just fell in love with it, and here I am.
Totally get that, played Ladybank for the 1st time last September and I thought it was magnificent, would be tempted at the country membership but I have got so many trips planned already for this year.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fantastic course, really helpful staff but when I played last year the Pro was one of the most, no the most miserable pro I have ever come across.
This is most unusual for Scottish pros

Sandy Smith is the head professional. Formerly head pro at Gleneagles I have had dealings with him in the past and I must say he was nothing more than friendly and courteous.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Sandy Smith is the head professional. Formerly head pro at Gleneagles I have had dealings with him in the past and I must say he was nothing more than friendly and courteous.
Last time we played it he was very helpful, none of us had balls to use on the rang and he loaned all of us a tube of balls to use.