Ladies G Le2 woods looking rusty.

Alison

Visit site
Ladies Ping G Le2 9, 7, and 9 fairway woods . I bought them 2 years ago, and now they look like this. The 3 wood was replaced this year but it's gone the same way.. Loads of people have tried to remove it, including the Ping repIMG_20221002_132417713.jpg. But nothing did it. Anybody else have this problem? IMG_20221002_132645599.jpg

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've seen similar on 2nd hand Pings floating around ebay
It looks to be where Ping put their face stickers advertising the name..so the rust or whatever it is may be reacting with the residue
How to get rid of it..?
Sorry, no idea..I'm going to my local Ping stockist tomorrow...if I remember I'll ask him..

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It cannot be rust (as to me) they look like titanium faces and not steel.

My suggestion would be to try using nail polish remover (acetone) with a cotton bud a small area at a time very carefully as you do not want to affect the white paint.

Alison

Visit site
It cannot be rust (as to me) they look like titanium faces and not steel.

My suggestion would be to try using nail polish remover (acetone) with a cotton bud a small area at a time very carefully as you do not want to affect the white paint.
Thanks for your reply. I have been in touch with Ping and they are being sent to the manufacturers. Hopefully they will be replaced.