Ladies Fairway Wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still trying to flesh out my wife's golf bag as cheaply as possible.

Anyone got a 3, 4 or 5 wood they want to get rid of? Preferably not too old, say ten years tops and nice and forgiving for a newbie. In the region of 18-20° ideally, to sit between her 12° driver and 25° hybrid.

Don't really want to pay more than £35, so as I say, just anything you want to get rid of basically.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've got a 2014 Big Bertha 5 wood - the dark blue one.
Its 18° adjustable 17-20
Bought it with a Ladies shaft as I just wanted the head..shaft is in thengarage somewhere..ill dig it out and see what it's like.
More later...

AdamC28

Visit site
I’ve got a Callaway Razr Hawk 3 wood with ladies shaft. Shaft has been cut down to 37”, not sure what standard should be.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve got a Callaway Razr Hawk 3 wood with ladies shaft. Shaft has been cut down to 37”, not sure what standard should be.
My research tells me the loft would be about 15 on that? Assuming the women's is the same as the men's, which it may not be. But I think it might be a bit too strong. Thanks for the offer.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still trying to flesh out my wife's golf bag as cheaply as possible.

Anyone got a 3, 4 or 5 wood they want to get rid of? Preferably not too old, say ten years tops and nice and forgiving for a newbie. In the region of 18-20° ideally, to sit between her 12° driver and 25° hybrid.

Don't really want to pay more than £35, so as I say, just anything you want to get rid of basically.

Ladies clubs are still cheap on e bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.