Kent or South East mini meet?

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It was a great day. As my mother in law says, It's always sunny in Dymchurch/New Romney. Thank for coming, the summer meet should be a larger better one!

Chirs, "all celebrated our 40th birthdays on Sunday and Monday this week" is this an average age across the three of us? Take me out and I'm sure it will jump back up a bit!

Well played hooker, your card has been mailed to your home club this morning and any further meets you'll be comfortable of 18 or lower!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
It was a great day. As my mother in law says, It's always sunny in Dymchurch/New Romney. Thank for coming, the summer meet should be a larger better one!

Chirs, "all celebrated our 40th birthdays on Sunday and Monday this week" is this an average age across the three of us? Take me out and I'm sure it will jump back up a bit!

Well played hooker, your card has been mailed to your home club this morning and any further meets you'll be comfortable of 18 or lower!!

Is your mother in law named Confucius?

No not an average age, just how old you two look!

Hooker is a bandit!

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Thanks mate, I'm not sure about your club, but at mine 33 points doesn't warrant any kind of cut, other wise I would be off a MUCH lower handicap..................

.........................something like 22.4 :confused::D

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did you see how thick his glasses are? They looked like the bottom end of a milk bottle!

I'm afraid my eyes and ears aren't what they used to be. Were you that lady with the gruff voice who was sitting next to me with the birthday cake?.........Christine was it?? Sorry memorys not all there either........;)

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just to repeat the thanks to Ashley, was a great day.
The sun shines on the righteous I think they say, but sometimes it even shines on the others.
Well played to hooker for winning and to all for the company and laughs. I thought at one stage Chris was going to blub when the cake came out, but then he started to wave the knife around like he does his clubs.......very dangerous :D

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Just a self preservation tactic as we're playing your lot this week.

As my 3 ball consisted of 3 die hard Palace fans we had no one to extract the urine from until we got back in!

Self preservation? I thought you were going to Paxo us at The Bridge? Mind you, if you can't score against us you never will, there's more chance of a doubly incontinent octogenarian keeping a clean sheet at the moment than our defence. :(

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Self preservation? I thought you were going to Paxo us at The Bridge? Mind you, if you can't score against us you never will, there's more chance of a doubly incontinent octogenarian keeping a clean sheet at the moment than our defence. :(

................... And we were going to say that to your face? For those who don't know Blue, he is about 14 foot 17 inches tall, built like a brick outhouse (I cleaned that up) and in a former life would have been extremely worrying as bad cop as in "good cop, bad cop"

Still, back in the security of home - I think you must be quaking in your boots at the thought of Jerome and Chemahk dancing round what is laughingly referred to as your back four!!

(Yes, I know I'm gonna regret writing this but it had to be done)