Karma......

the hammer

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Making a comeback after an 18 month break, Ive played 4 comps and its getting worse. In a board comp yesterday i hit 8 on a par 5. One of the PP's put a sly little " Have you considered taking up knitting....." comment in, i didn't bite, and i didn't need to, he then took 12 on the next hole ,Par 3 SI 18. good enough.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Oh the irony, I would deffo have a pair of knitting needles in my bag for the next round you play with him and give them to him about 10 seconds before he tees off on the first.
that aside glad to see your profile has life saving stuff on it and what for .. I hope you have shown your knitting partner them and how to use them 😁👍

the hammer

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh the irony, I would deffo have a pair of knitting needles in my bag for the next round you play with him and give them to him about 10 seconds before he tees off on the first.
that aside glad to see your profile has life saving stuff on it and what for .. I hope you have shown your knitting partner them and how to use them 😁👍

I waited until we walked off the 18th, walking to the locker room I said" I'm not sure how you put a 12 in on the computer"

Pearbo

Medal Winner
Visit site
Actually, how do u put 12 in, unbelievably I've never had to do a double figure, strange considering I've had plenty in practice

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
There is a German saying: "Kleine Sünden bestraft der liebe Gott sofort" which translates to something like "God punishes you for little sins straight away" Love it when that happens.:D

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
One Saturday in a weird two ball scramble....don't ask, I managed to hit the ball backwards, I've no idea how, 3 wood full smashed attempt to get it close in a par five, to much hilarity for our two playing partners, the head greenkeeper and his brother. Then we stood and watched them BOTH sha**k their attempts over the trees down the hill over the sixth tee into more trees at the side of the tee, to come off , eventually with an eight.
lol

D

Deleted member 1740

Making a comeback after an 18 month break, Ive played 4 comps and its getting worse. In a board comp yesterday i hit 8 on a par 5. One of the PP's put a sly little " Have you considered taking up knitting....." comment in, i didn't bite, and i didn't need to, he then took 12 on the next hole ,Par 3 SI 18. good enough.

Hahaha I would've been on the floor laughing!!