Just when you think America can’t get any crazier…

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I agree.
I can't remember the last time I got the urge to shoot someone.
Owning a gun isn't a prerequisite to shoot someone or have an urge to shoot someone.
In the UK we have a right to own shotguns, a licence can only be refused on the grounds of proven insanity, age or not having a suitable cabinet to lock it in. The restriction on how many you can keep is only based on the capacity of the cabinet.

Mandofred

Visit site
Totally disagree. Different culture entirely. I have no doubt you would get hotspots in certain cities in particular but on the whole, no.
Having lived most of my life in both countries....not as much different as you may think. Both countries I would rate at very equivalent as far as the amount of violence and anger. Take away the gun laws in the UK......and give it 20 years and you would see a huge increase in gun violence. Still wouldn't get to the US levels, there isn't the hunting culture in the UK as the US has.

Heck, take away the laws on carrying a knife in the UK and see what happens.........

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Yes and easier to kill 20 people with a bomb than an AR 15. What's your point ?

In the USA you can go to a gun store and buy a weapon capable of mass murder.

In the UK you cant just go and buy a Assault Rifle, you wont be able to google making bombs without joining some sort of watch list either......