just my luck

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi everyone.

My driver arrived from pings today completting the set.
Then what happens,i go and fall off a set of steps at work
bruise my ribs and pull the muscles under the rib cage.(3 hour sit in A&E).

Now ive got to sit and look at my lovely new clubs for a few weeks.
what a Bummer.Im just glad its winter and not summertime lol.

Lloydy84

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Comiserations mate, it really is annoying to say the least when you are eager to play then get injured.

i know how you feel, i broke my collar bone on new years day this year, just as i was getting into the game. cost me a good part of 7 weeks.

Hey it might be karma catching up with you for those holes in one you had!

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
LOL Lloydy. Nice one.

At least i wont get them dirty yet.

Im gonna get some putting practice in for a few weeks.il have to start 1 handed.

I never knew how painfull this could be and all the customer was glad about was that i didn't spill any paint.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tpred, Yer a woose !!! Get oot an' play ya big Jessie. You will be fine after a couple of bottles of pain killers , some gas and air and perhaps an air ambulance from the 5th green.

Seriously, feet up and enjoy polishing the 'wands'

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi madandra. Ive got withdrawal symptoms already lol.Its 5 past 7 saturday morning and im typing this when i should be getting ready for my usual saturday round. God knows what il be like tomorrow morning.

Perhaps a couple of glasses of a nice malt would cure me or at least let me forget the golf for a while.I have a bottle of LAPHROAIG single malt in my cupboard Purely medicinal of course.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would prescribe you take a quarter gil 6 times an hour every hour from 5 o'clock (Scotland kick off) until 9 o'clock when the Russia game ends. The good news is if England are in you can celebrate but if they are out you can drown your sorrows. Either way you will be buckled on a fine whisky (no E)

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
lol madandra.well i dont think england will make it.So il just have to toast the scottish.(just cos of the man utd connection lol).just watched the kick off and things dont look good.
Perhaps you will need the whisky madandra

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Co-dydramol ought to do it!

Pulled my back out before the NAPGC quarter's once, couldn't move an inch. Two of these and flew round in 77. Glad I didn't get dope tested!!! Lost b.t.w. even miracle drugs couldn't save me against the whippersnapper bandits

Bad luck, all good things and that....

Dave

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
mate of mine screwed his knee last year falling out of a fire door. spent six months only able to chip and putt. came back to the game and knocked three shots off his handicap.
This could be viewed as a blessing

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Definately the best time to be crocked though as you will have plenty of warm nights in and not have to worry about cold sloshy mud practice sessions.