John Bercow.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Another witch hunt by the far right on here...…….super just what we all anticipate.

Hey guys.... why no mention of Boris getting caught out with denying using his '77 million Turks joining the EU' quote before Brexit...…..lying low life creep. He actually runs away and locks himself in what looks like a cupboard from the reporter asking him to deny it again.

Last edited:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Another witch hunt by the far right on here...…….super just what we all anticipate.

Hey guys.... why no mention of Boris getting caught out with denying using his '77 million Turks joining the EU' quote before Brexit...…..lying low life creep. He actually runs away and locks himself in what looks like a cupboard from the reporter asking him to deny it again.

Unlike you to go off topic to make a dig!

Why are people far right just because they don’t like Bercow?

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Unlike you to go off topic to make a dig!

Why are people far right just because they don’t like Bercow?

rcf
Witch hunt Doon!
Not like you to use hyperbole.
First time for me, being described as "right wing" in my life.
A "Peckham boy" makes good!
😁😁😁😙

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
rcf
Witch hunt Doon!
😁😁😁😙

I thought you were "extreme" in your views when I drove 80 miles to have a round with you 😂

Hope all well 👍

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
rcf
Witch hunt Doon!
😁😁😁😙

Obviously I did not include you, other than the unwanted match which started the flame.:love:
Everyone else studiously avoiding mentioning Jonhson's latest balls up.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I thought you were "extreme" in your views when I drove 80 miles to have a round with you 😂

Hope all well 👍

Yes not too bad Andy.
I have given up my membership at WGC because of my stiff back.Still go up to put the world to rights with my pals.
Miss the game but had a good run, started playing in 1967 and a member at Warrington since 1982.
Enjoying your anecdotes , best wishes to Mrs T

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yes not too bad Andy.
I have given up my membership at WGC because of my stiff back.Still go up to put the world to rights with my pals.
Miss the game but had a good run, started playing in 1967 and a member at Warrington since 1982.
Enjoying your anecdotes , best wishes to Mrs T
Look after youself. Me man. Passed your wishes onto Missis T.