Jeremy Corbyn

BesCumber

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think the Plague was wiped out in the UK, very unlike UKIP who are spreading gradually through the UK. Wales has now a large outbreak as well as many of the Labour Heartlands. There is chance of it spreading North of the Border as it mutates into a form that attacks the immune system of the SNP.

Mmm, perhaps i should of said rabies.
Certainly seams to have similar symptoms. :whistle:. :ears:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think the Plague was wiped out in the UK, very unlike UKIP who are spreading gradually through the UK. Wales has now a large outbreak as well as many of the Labour Heartlands. There is chance of it spreading North of the Border as it mutates into a form that attacks the immune system of the SNP.

Really, the party with one UK MP, and he is a rebel;)
They will be an irrelevance in two years....I see some are jumping to the Tories already.

Mind you, David Cockburn is building a big following in Scotland. [On the comedy circuit]

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
They will be an irrelevance in two years....I see some are jumping to the Tories already.

Mind you, David Cockburn is building a big following in Scotland. [On the comedy circuit]

UKIP had three times the percentage increase of votes than the SNP in the last General Election.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Whats that got to do with it. I said they had three times a bigger percentage increase than the SNP.

Lies, damned lies and statistics again!

What did UKIP actually achieve with this 'massive' increase? 1 (extra) seat! While SNP achieved an additional 50 seats - an 8-fold increase!

In overall voter numbers, UKIP actually received over 50% more than Lib-Dems, yet, even while they were decimated, Lib-Dems achieved 8 MPs to UKIP's 1 - 8 times as many as UKIP! Doug Carswell retained the seat he won in the by-election he triggered when he defected from Cons, while Mark Reckless actually lost the one he had won under similar circumstances! So, UKIP actually ended up with 1 less MP than they had prior to the election - a 50% DECREASE!

L,DL & S! :whistle:

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Or in other figures.........

1.45 million votes from roughly 4 million voters
4 million votes from roughly 44 million voters

I shall let SR work out the % as it is beyond poor old me.

The numbers are irrelevant, I only mentioned the % increases. Seems like you are not able to grasp that.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Lies, damned lies and statistics again!

What did UKIP actually achieve with this 'massive' increase? 1 (extra) seat! While SNP achieved an additional 50 seats - an 8-fold increase!

In overall voter numbers, UKIP actually received over 50% more than Lib-Dems, yet, even while they were decimated, Lib-Dems achieved 8 MPs to UKIP's 1 - 8 times as many as UKIP! Doug Carswell retained the seat he won in the by-election he triggered when he defected from Cons, while Mark Reckless actually lost the one he had won under similar circumstances! So, UKIP actually ended up with 1 less MP than they had prior to the election - a 50% DECREASE!

L,DL & S! :whistle:

What an odd post.

Look! I still dont fancy you and to be honest I probably never will fancy you. I know this may be a harsh reality but I think you need to be told.

Night sweet Cheeks!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Bit of a Freudian slip there Doon, it's Coburn. :rofl:

I prefer the authentic spelling of the name.....it seems to suit him better;)

So just to be clear, it's OK to make a joke about an MPs name but not about a lookalike because that would be childish and not funny? Because that obviously wouldn't be double standards at all would it?