Jeremy Corbyn

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

Not unless Doon's taken to the cloth and become a Church of Scotland minister. Damn religious types - they should keep out of politics. Not in Scotland they don't...they are very much of and for the people, and have got involved in Scottish/UK politics for many hundreds of years - and for me long may that continue. Note - I'm not commenting on the background and views of of this specific minster.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Seems to be quite a few 'activists' leaving the SNP due to them being too much involved with Brexit and not enough with independence.
They see Brexit as an English only matter.
Latest
Labour say vote SNP and you will get the Tories
Tories say Vote SNP and you will get Labour.

Scores folk thinking which way to vote saying sod this I'll vote SNP and get SNP.

Last edited:

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seems to be quite a few 'activists' leaving the SNP due to them being too much involved with Brexit and not enough with independence.
They see Brexit as an English only matter.
Latest
Labour say vote SNP and you will get the Tories
Tories say Vote SNP and you will get Labour.

Scores folk thinking which way to vote saying sod this I'll vote SNP and get SNP.

Don't Labour usually rely on getting Scottish seats to get them a majority? Whereas for the Tories generally don't have to rely on them quite so heavily. So maybe the Labour slogan is more accurate. Having said that maybe the Tories mean a Labour/SNP coalition.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Don't Labour usually rely on getting Scottish seats to get them a majority? Whereas for the Tories generally don't have to rely on them quite so heavily. So maybe the Labour slogan is more accurate. Having said that maybe the Tories mean a Labour/SNP coalition.

Tories and Labour are bedfellows in Scotland, The are in a coalition in 9 Councils in Scotland and in the 2016 GE formed a pact against the SNP.
Tories asking Labour to lend them their votes in this election to keep out the SNP.
Really difficult to call how the GE will go but I feel that the SNP will win around 45 seats, with the other three taking 4 or 5 seats each.
Basic rule of thumb is Tory + Labour votes = SNP votes

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not unless Doon's taken to the cloth and become a Church of Scotland minister. Damn religious types - they should keep out of politics. Not in Scotland they don't...they are very much of and for the people, and have got involved in Scottish/UK politics for many hundreds of years - and for me long may that continue. Note - I'm not commenting on the background and views of of this specific minster.

Bless you my son;)
That guy certainly looks like a fire and brimstone monster.