Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What you on?

Pompey 23's for me

Reichmond and Kent specifically between 99-2009

Got activated many many times

Honking up in the nortehrn Atlantic getting battered of massive goffers

That was when I was on the Edinburgh. I was on Iron Duke as well. Hated 23's but loved my time on 42's

Had a couple of mates on the Kent. Andy Foster and Dean Evans

Im in Nelson now serving out my notice only a few months left. Loved my time in the mob.

D

Deleted member 15344

Agreed but its worthless without an all arms ability.

Gulf War 1 - 6 months of bombardment by RAF.

100 hours of boots on the ground (read tanks crossed the start line) and endex was called.

Jan 17 1991 the Air War started

Feb 24 1991 - Ground troops start

Mar 3 1991 - Ceasefire

6 months of bombardment ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Apologise on the air strikes, you are correct.

I believe Kuwait was clear of all Iraq troops by 28 Feb and that was the day I think you'll find Bush declared the ceasefire.

Yep Bush declared the cease fire on 28 Feb but was accepted on Mar 3rd by Iraq from UN - it was the day my basic training started

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yep Bush declared the cease fire on 28 Feb but was accepted on Mar 3rd by Iraq from UN - it was the day my basic training started

Crikey, your a lot older than i thought you were! I was picking spots and trying to snog girls at the school disco when that happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 15344

Yep, luckily there was no need when we left Kuwait for us to call in ATO to rebox our main armament ammo. :lol:

Seen the mess that was left behind at Highway 80 about 3 years after - not a pretty sight

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Get Trident out of Scotland.

If Westminister want Trident then store Trident in London. I don't want nuclear weapons within 50 miles of my abode!

D

Deleted member 15344

Get Trident out of Scotland.

If Westminister want Trident then store Trident in London. I don't want nuclear weapons within 50 miles of my abode!

Would you like the Nuclear Weapons to protect your abode though ?

There is only one place to house the Trident - exactly where it is helping thousands of your fellow countrymen be in employment also

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Crikey, your a lot older than i thought you were! I was picking spots and trying to snog girls at the school disco when that happened.

I was 13yrs in then, loads of various tours under my belt, got more salad dressing than, well, salad 😂😂

Last edited by a moderator: