Is big brother really listening

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Missis T has just paused telly to watch the M and S advert for Christmas. Lo and behold within 2 mins M and S has just come up on her Facebook.

Ave just shouted Penis reduction and breast enlargement on the chance it is..

So is big brother really listening ?

Grizzly

Visit site
Ah, y'see this is not the answer but... I did laugh at the memory of my sister in law posting on Facebook that they were in Cornwall, giving my brother restaurant tips, then convincing him I knew where they were because of the microchip we put in his Covid vaccine ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I actually think you're right. I've had similar examples where an advert has popped up of something we were talking about, and I'm racking my brain to remember if I actually Googled it or not...

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Smart devices are always listening. Just look at your app permissions on your phone for example. The number of apps that have your microphone enabled that you maybe don't even understand why that app needs microphone access. It's always good practice to review your app permissions every so often.

It's quite amusing to review your Alexa voice recordings (if you have one) and see what it sometimes picks up what you are saying as. Just had a look at mine and once was "Play Harold Two Roads" instead of Haldolium - Two Roads. The other was Sean Pies instead of Sean Tyas :ROFLMAO:. Clear those down every so often too.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
listen away if it makes my life better/easier/more convenient. I have nothing to hide and really don't care if Google/Facebook/Microsoft/GCHQ/Mi5 listen to me asking Mrs rooter what we should have for tea.