Iron advice.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How much do you want to spend?

Are you just messing around, or are you on an adventure?

If you are on an adventure, take a set of adventurous clubs on the ride with you.

How about some Wilson Staff V6, or if you have the money the new Staff CB. Srixon ZX 7s can be had for a steal, lovely clubs.

A real ride? Then some Mizuno MP20 or Pro 221s blades would be nice for the journey. The Wilson Staff blade is a beauty, and forgiving too.

Go on, you know you want to.

Don't want to spend a lot to be honest . I reckon max £400.

I don't believe I'm good enough for something like the MP20 , I still like to feel confident and have some help.

I like the sound of an adventure but it's definitely about trying to improve and enjoying myself.👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't want to spend a lot to be honest . I reckon max £400.

I don't believe I'm good enough for something like the MP20 , I still like to feel confident and have some help.

I like the sound of an adventure but it's definitely about trying to improve and enjoying myself.👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
To answer my discussion with Voyager earlier - what are you currently playing and are you looking for something newer, or something that's 15 years old? 😛

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
To answer my discussion with Voyager earlier - what are you currently playing and are you looking for something newer, or something that's 15 years old? 😛
Playing some pings ,not to sure on model , but you know when you just don't like something but can't put your finger on it . Definitely after something newer though .

However nothing wrong with older 👍🏿👍🏿

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Playing some pings ,not to sure on model , but you know when you just don't like something but can't put your finger on it . Definitely after something newer though .

However nothing wrong with older 👍🏿👍🏿
Didn’t Lee Westwood play i10s for a long time after they finished making them?

sjw

Visit site
TaylorMade Stealths are nice. I have a set that I may be putting up for sale soon