LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right fellas.

Numbers are like this.

Friday at Concra we are fully booked with 12 playing golf

Saturday at Farnham we only have 9 players with 12 booked

Sunday we have 11 players with 12 booked

So if anyone knows of anyone who might fancy playing the Saturday or Sunday give me a shout as they are more than welcome as would prefer to fill all the spaces we booked so if we decide to return in the future they might do us as good a deal as we got this year.

All the rooms I have booked are filled though so if there is someone who wants to play both days and stay a night I need to know really soon so I can ask the B&B if they have anything available otherwise they can book something themselves.

If I haven't heard from anyone else wanting to play the Saturday or Sunday by the 15th of June I will be contacting the two courses concerned and cancelling the extra tee times so they can sell them on as I know it's a very busy weekend down there that week with the North West Open being on as well.

All sounds excellent Steve, I've got no friends though so I can't help trying to get someone else in

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
chris I could play 3 times a week and have expert tuition from Sean Foley or Butch and still be a contender for the wooden spoon, you might be safe ;)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
One Month Countdown has begun :cheers:

last call for anyone wanting a cap Cap.jpg

Please shout within the next 24 hours as i need to get the order in

Cheers