Inter Forum Match - GM vs Golf Magic

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
What you think Smiffy?

About what Vig???
:D :D :D

Woodhall!

I must be honest, it's one of the courses that I've always wanted to visit. Thing is, we don't want to price it out of the reach of everybody, but if it was reasonable then I'd be up for it. It would certainly make it a trip to remember wouldn't it?
This is why I suggested leaving until Spring next year. OK it's going to cost a few bob but with enough notice, those people who really wanted to play it could tuck away a few quid every month to pay for it.
I'd be quite happy to hold a central "kitty" that people could contribute to, to ensure that they make it.
I mean a fiver a month would give you £50.00 towards it between now and then wouldn't it?
Rob

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
What you think Smiffy?

About what Vig???
:D :D :D

Woodhall!

I must be honest, it's one of the courses that I've always wanted to visit. Thing is, we don't want to price it out of the reach of everybody, but if it was reasonable then I'd be up for it. It would certainly make it a trip to remember wouldn't it?
This is why I suggested leaving until Spring next year. OK it's going to cost a few bob but with enough notice, those people who really wanted to play it could tuck away a few quid every month to pay for it.
I'd be quite happy to hold a central "kitty" that people could contribute to, to ensure that they make it.
I mean a fiver a month would give you £50.00 towards it between now and then wouldn't it?
Rob

£50, that's the drinks sorted from 6-8 then :eek:

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
£50, that's the drinks sorted from 6-8 then :eek:

What is it with you Northerners and drink????

Oh I've just remembered. An early night after a glass of lemonade is no good to you butt ugly gits.
You don't do "beauty sleep" do you?
;)

You Southern git! Don't you ever come on here and use language like that!
The last person that mentioned lemonade to me got grounded for a week! :D

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
These northerners, wouldnt know the meaning of drinking until they have joined a chatham boy or had a day out with the yid army.

That gnats-pee you lot drink, bah!

What you want is a shed load of stella, red-stripe or hurlimanns along with various shorts.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
These northerners, wouldnt know the meaning of drinking until they have joined a chatham boy or had a day out with the yid army.

That gnats-pee you lot drink, bah!

What you want is a shed load of stella, red-stripe or hurlimanns along with various shorts.

Thats fine, but what would we drink once we've got warmed up? ;)