Impact Spray - Dr Scholl?

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Does anyone use a spray on clubface when practicing to show strike position? If so, which spray do you use? Dr Scholl's is often mentioned but I believe the specific one is a US product which isn't readily available here. I tried a cheap dry shampoo but it sprayed clear so no use!

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Does anyone use a spray on clubface when practicing to show strike position? If so, which spray do you use? Dr Scholl's is often mentioned but I believe the specific one is a US product which isn't readily available here. I tried a cheap dry shampoo but it sprayed clear so no use!

I use Batiste dry shampoo which can be ordered cheaply from amazon. It does not come out clear and have found it perfect, unlike sainsburys own brand which is rubbish.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
If you just put a line or decent sized spot on the ball with a sharpie when you hit it you can clearly see where it was struck as the pen transfers to the face, it’s actually a much better way to check the lie angle of your irons than a lie board

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
BC96DB6D-DCC0-4620-8CF6-3845CF57448E.jpeg
This was Daktarin (excuse the awful strike pattern - there was a reason I was using the powder!!) Works really well. I did find it didn’t come off immediately with my towel though, os i now use one of those kitchen scourer sponges (the white, non-stick friendly version as it doesn’t scratch) to take off any marks afterwards.