I played for the club today

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
in the Lancashire ladies Gold association handicap shield at Saddleworth Golf Club, I played quite well, but the 107 which won me my first comp only gave me a nett 83 today, it was the best score from our team though.
Saddleworth is pretty high up, and most holes goes across the side of a hill, so every ball kicks down the hill when it lands, we were out ewarly so it was rather cold and windy too (my visor wouldn't stay in place), although it did improve onb the back nine, certainly local knowledge is very beneficial, unfortunately I hadn't played there before. Still, it was a nice experience and itwill be nice to play in another.

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great news, glad you enjoyed it. When I was a new member many moons ago playing for the club teams was a great way to feel part of the club and make new friends. Also nice to play away matches and try out other courses.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn't even know they had a team? Not seen many ladies about to be honest. But then again not been playing much. Have a ruptured Achilles at the mo, so just playing a few holes till I limp off. Bloody old age!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I seem to remember a meek and mild lady writing on here whether she'd fit in at her knew club and being all nervous on whether she'd cut it. Not sure what you did with her but you're going up and up in the world. Comp wins, cuts and now playing for the club and posting the best score of the day. Well done

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I seem to remember a meek and mild lady writing on here whether she'd fit in at her knew club and being all nervous on whether she'd cut it. Not sure what you did with her but you're going up and up in the world. Comp wins, cuts and now playing for the club and posting the best score of the day. Well done

HA ha, I dont really do meek and mild very well, do I? and it was only the best score for our team.